- Provides short term (average 4-6 sessions) therapy Jefferson Center Clients.
- Provides individual assessments and develops individualized treatment plans based on brief therapy model.
- Engages consumer (and family) in the treatment process and goal setting. Identifies risk factors including lethality. Works constructively with consumers to reach agreed upon outcome, and actively coordinates care with internal and external providers. Maintains appropriate professional standards and provides appropriate follow-up for consumers.
- Responsible for the coordination and/or completion of needed paperwork including treatment plans, releases of information, CCAR and other needed documentation.
- Responsible for coordination of care with community providers and other departments within Jefferson Center to assure clients are receiving the appropriate level of care. This includes monitoring referrals in and out of the program and to outside resources.
- Facilitates referrals to appropriate agencies or organizations and stays knowledgeable and up-to-date regarding community resources.
- Maintains a positive focus and excellent customer service skills towards consumers, Jefferson Center staff, and the community. Works from a strength based, recovery based perspective and takes cultural considerations into account when appropriate. Effectively responds to client/consumer needs and problems, initiates and maintains positive interactions, timely response to phone calls, pages, email and other requests.
Productivity/Documentation and Outcome Data:
Documents all contacts according to Jefferson Center and Navigation Program standards while meeting productivity standards as identified by the Program Director.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
- Maintains effective interpersonal relationships with consumers, peers, subordinates, upper management, visitors and the general public.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize concerns, and effectively manage time independently.
- Attends mandatory in-services, compliance with individualized training plan if required.
- Participates in supervision by coming prepared with an agenda. Reports high risk/problem cases, and utilizes a problem solving approach as well as feedback. Attends supervision at times and intervals agreed upon with supervisor.
- Submits 90% of all SRFs/Progress-to-Date forms within 3 working days (team specific).
- Completes 95% of all paperwork by the due date.
- Meets required number of consumer service hours or other measures of productivity as determined by Network Director.
- Works cooperatively with other community agencies, as appropriate, and in agreement with supervisor. Volunteers to work on Center committees and/or task forces.
- Participate in Evidenced Based Practices and other agency initiatives including Trauma Informed Care, Whole Health as well as other best practices.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.