Education, Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- MSW/LCSW, LPC, Psy D, Licensed Psychologist
- CACII, CACIII or LAC required
- Bilingual helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of recovery-based concepts.
- Personal History as Consumer of mental health services
- Good communication skills. Good organizational skills. Personal resilience.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, respect, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
- Demonstrates ways to become empowered and self-responsible.
- Demonstrates ability to work with consumers with diverse backgrounds.
Amount of Travel and any other special conditions or requirements:
Current Colorado Driver’s license and DMV Background Clearance.